- Highly adsorbent fiber surfaces provide excellent molecular filtration
- Select from a variety of mechanical and electrostatic substrates to suite your application and efficiency requirements
- Precisely wound rolls for easy and accurate laminating and sheeting
- Open structure = low pressure drop
- High dirt-holding capacity = long life
- Clean processing = no carbon “dusting”
- Carbon and other additives available, such as, sodium bicarbonate, silver ions…
- No glues or binders to interfere with additive’s performance
What to Look for in Gas-Phase Media
Gray Matter 2.2 Spec Sheet
High-loft, MERV 8
Gray Matter 6.0 Spec Sheet
A closer look
Gray Matter @ 4900x
Gray Matter Video
Gray Matter was designed with residential and commercial HVAC industries in mind. Features such as Gray Matter’s open structure; low pressure drop; high dirt-holding capacity; excellent particulate and molecular retention; and low cost, make it particularly well-suited as HVAC pleated, pocket, and bag media.
We know that in manufacturing such products, having media in the right form and dimension is almost as important as the media itself. We pre-slit roll media any width from 6″ to 28″ and produce sheets of any dimension up to 28″ wide.
Contact Us for Samples
Please call us to discuss your application or request samples.